Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Running with the Current - Hans Küng's insights on God's Role in History


I've read a lot of theological and spiritual works over the years and especially since I started writing this blog.  I've tried to share some of their insights through my own writing, but wanted to try a little bit different medium.

The result is the experiment that I'm calling "Running with the Current." In a nutshell, I'll read a short excerpt from a spiritual writing accompanied by videos of some of my favorite rivers, creeks, or other bodies of water. It's a chance to blend some of my favorite things.

The first shot is of Hans Küng's insights on creation from Küng's book "Why I am Still a Christian." Printed in 1986 by Abingdon Press. The video is of Prickly Pear Creek outside of Helena, Montana.

I hope you like it.

Thanks,
matt

p.s. Please share your own favorite reading and waters on youtube. Make sure to add "Running with the Current" to the title so they're easy to find.



No comments:

Post a Comment